Saturday, September 17, 2011

September

SEPTEMBER

DUCK  DUCK

No racial toilets here only low doors.

So you need a Duck  , duck




This is the month that seems to change everything.
Much less rain and not as hard as before plus the evening temperature is much nicer.
There have been a death in the cat family one of the kittens probably got bitten be a male stray. the other ones are now 8 weeks and growing fast and race around all over the place and even paid homage to me by giving me a dead mouse not chewed up ,
Funny thing is this is the first mouse I have seen in a year. Still not one cockroach
Even with all the rain when everything wants to move in with me,

Put a new tin roof over the kitchen not that the old was leaking it`s more for planes flying over not pointing out that under the rusty roof Pakopete is living.

After this wet season everything is growing like mad , by the gate there is an overhanging bush that has been trimmed four times so far.

I not the newest inhabitant in the village five monks have come and gone they have them on a rotating roster by the looks of it , but the good thing with the temple is that it is meditation so pretty quite. The village people give them food , fruit flowers and money and I give them cigarettes which they appreciate.

I have now gotten my own ADSL connection before I shared with my neighbor and the speed is very good for where I live 6 MB for around 21US$

I have been looking for a new car the one I have is 14 years old it`s ok but beginning to shake rattle and roll. The one I been looking at is a Honda Brio Thai built the smallest car they have . Only one dislike the back seat can be folded but the whole back rest which make it a two seater  it should have been 50-50 or 60-40 because you can not even get a suitcase in the back with the backrest up. A typical 70 year old gentleman’s car.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha an old gentleman´s car...sound nice and safe. So you are a "catmen" Do you remeber our cat "Missan" a girls name, but it was a male cat..ha! poor cat, It followed you in the early morning,waiting by the door to come in with you. Funny how you think about your roof.."here lives pakopete" In my cottage house I think the opposite.." Hallo, here lives a teenager" so I´m thinking maby I should paint my house number on the roof 13:4 for the police helicopter! I have just bought myself a bicycle..ohh..no good..I regret it, well well I can use it untill it gets stolen, probebley happen sooner than I expect, Stockholm today.
    See you in the next life.
    Helena E

    ReplyDelete