Saturday, June 11, 2011

June Weather in Isaan


Warm 35c 95f  plus rainy prefer the rain to the heat evenings are very pleasant .
I’m now up to 4 snake visits in six months and I saw live fireflies for the first time in my life I am impressed. Everything is growing like mad and I am doing a vegetable garden and I am trying to get seed for things that the Thai don’t grow and see if it works. The internet provider has been telling me that they are going to upgrade my area so hopefully I will get a better connection out here. I am bicycling  about 45 min
A day I have about 4-5 different route to take or combine. It must be good because my legs get sore so I know that I am exercising. A quick wake up went to sit in my padded reclining padded chair to enjoy the cool morning when you have started your sitting motion there is no stop just a mushy sound and a cool wakeup on your back.
Gusty rain soaked my chair and my shoes that are on a rack outside that was a first normally it doesn’t get wet there, but my shoes are now washed and emptied.
There is this odd thing out here people get up early I get up 5.15 and so does the
 neighbors but they also start banging away a 6.00.Thrifty people I guess.
I went to the Dr. today , had a friend who died a few days ago, so after 4 years I thought a check up was in order, chicken shit I guess.
The Dr. worried me after he said for 70 years in good shape and smiled that
was the worrying part.

2 comments:

  1. Lite James Joyce Finnegans Wake over ditt satt att skriva, ;-) Det ar val den genen som slog igenom hos mig oxa. Fina bilder ! Har inte bokat resa ännu men när det är gjort får man aka och checka irl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skickade nyss en hälsning men icke sa nicke.
    Lovely pictures...want some more from domestic inside...
    Snakeman...be carefull..but as a handyman as you are, probebley eating them as snacks for dinner ;)
    Soliga Sweden hallo from allof us
    Helena Alice Rebecca

    ReplyDelete