Sunday, July 10, 2011

July News


JULY NEWS

SNAKE MYSTERY SOLVED

Red Necked Keelback – Venomous – Dangerous


I am a city boy used to a sheltered environment , so all this is new to me.

New country living things.
Had an election and you know that you are in the sticks when 2 voters park their tractors before going into the Temple that’s where the voting took place .

I am the weirdo in the neighbors eyes I shampoo the car just before or when it starts sprinkling with a water pistol with shampoo and a sponge , then the weather takes care of the rinsing . not perfect but saves time,

On the animal front I saw a cow jump over a 1 meter fence a new one for me.
There was also another scorpion in the garden this morning.
Took away a wasp nest and they are big and don’t like to be moved.
Of course the normal flying things and 4 types of ants a nuisance now when it is raining because the want to move in with me.
I think I have been adopted by the neighbors cat who spends daytime with me but goes back in the evening. The cat is pregnant so if it decides to do it here am I then going to be a stepdad,

Raining a lot and when not 35-37c at about7 in the evening it is getting much better.








1 comment:

  1. Great!..then we know why you died in the garden, if happens...Red necked keelback :(
    In Sweden we have the dangerous..Geting and the terrified Fästing, small but mean ones.
    Helena E

    ReplyDelete